What exactly is Microsoft Azure?
Azure is a cloud computing platform operated by Microsoft that provides access, management, and development of applications and services via globally-distributed data centers. Microsoft Azure has multiple capabilities such as software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and infrastructure as a service (IaaS), and supports many different programming languages, tools, and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems.
Azure is comprised of several different service modules, including Infrastructure; Web; Mobile; Dev & Test; Big Data; Media; Storage, Backup & Recovery; and Identity & Access Management.
Microsoft Azure is available
- At the edge
Microsoft Azure has more affordable features than its competitors.
- Has simplified migration for organizations that already use other Microsoft tools.
- There are numerous educational resources available.
- Offers strong assistance
- Is suitable for both small and large businesses
Microsoft Azure’s unique features
- Microsoft Azure – IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Flexible – Move compute resources up and down as needed
- Open – Supports almost any OS, language, tool, or framework
- Reliable – 99.95% availability SLA and 24×7 tech support
- Global – Data housed in geo-synchronous data centers
- Economical – Only pay for what you use
- Supported Platforms: UbuntuWindows
- Device: Desktop
- Deployment: Web-Based
- Suitable For: All Industries Business Specific: All Businesses